Just as we are in relationship with the land, trees, water, and wildlife, we are also influenced by, and can be in relationship with, the archetypal energies of the planets and constellations of the zodiac. Interestingly, the inner and outer landscapes are mysteriously intertwined so that what is happening on the inside is mirrored on the outside. In this time of great political and environmental turmoil it might seem counterintuitive that by focusing on our inner lives we might have a greater effect on the world around us.
This workshop includes the following topics:
- How your astrological chart maps the sky as it was in the place and at the moment of your birth
- The symbols and qualities associated with each planet and each of the twelve signs of the zodiac
- The geometric relationships between planets and what they mean (aspects)
- Practice combining all of the above in order to read the chart
- Detecting the patterns that operate in our lives so that we can feel empowered to make choices from a place of greater self-awareness
Come with an open mind and a sense of curiosity!
A copy of your birth chart will be provided.
Please enter the exact time and place of your birth in the registration form.
Workshop will be led by Horn Farm Executive Director Alyson Earl.
Pre-registration is required. Limited to 12 participants.
4945 Horn Road
York, PA 17406
|Workshop Fee||$ 45.00|