Looking for a dynamic, full-body workout? Want to get outdoors and get your hands dirty? Interested in learning more about perennial plants, ecology, and protecting our local waterways? We have the perfect opportunity for you, AND we really need your help!
Join us for the workout of the year as we continue to install our 6 acre riparian buffer project. Get “riparian ripped” and help us plant over 10,000 new multifunctional trees.
Activities will include:
- moving, hauling and spreading leaves
- moving, hauling and spreading wood mulch
- digging using a broadfork
- planting trees – digging planting holes, moving supplies and water, coordinating plantings, ect.
Are you up for the challenge? Let us know when you can help by signing up for your volunteer days below (click to register):
WEDNESDAYS from 12pm-4pm
- Wednesday, June 2nd
- Wednesday, June 9th
- Wednesday, June 16th
- Wednesday, June 23rd
- Wednesday, June 30th
SUNDAYS from 11am-3pm
Please wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes and please bring your own garden gloves.
This project is funded by the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources & PennVest. This project is also supported by the Keystone 10 Million Tree Partnership.
A note on Covid-19 procedures:
Multiple hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the farm. All tools, equipment and facilities are disinfected regularly to protect the health and safety of our visitors, volunteers, farmers and staff.
In order to ensure the health and safety of our visitors, volunteers and staff, participant expectations are as follows:
- Participants are required to bring a mask and wear it when indoors, unless you are fully vaccinated.
- Do not attend if sick or recovering.