We understand that life happens! If you sign up for a program and for some reason you cannot attend, here is our refund policy.
One Day (2-8 hours) Classes & Workshops:
All payments for single day classes & workshops are non-refundable. Canceled registrations or no-shows will be considered donations unless Horn Farm Center cancels the program. In the instance that the Horn Farm Center cancels a class, all registered participants will be issued a full refund. Thank you for supporting regenerative farming and educational programs at the Horn Farm Center.
Multi-Day Programs such as Training Programs and Intensives:
- Program deposits are non-refundable.
- For any cancellations made before the start of the program – the program fees will be refunded minus the non-refundable deposit, which varies by program, and a 3% processing fee.
- For cancellations made after the start of the program – no refunds will be offered.
Plant Sale – No refunds or exchanges.
- Cancellations made 31 days prior to the start date of the CSA – fees will be refunded in full minus a 3% processing fee.
- Cancellations made within 31 days prior to the start date of the CSA or after the start of the CSA – no refunds will be offered.
Community Garden Registrations
- Cancellations made 31 days prior to April 1st – fees will be refunded in full minus a 3% processing fee.
- Cancellations made after April 1st – no refunds will be offered.