Horn Farm Center’s 186 acre property is a living classroom where visitors can come to explore, learn, and grow together.
Each year we offer a variety of farming and gardening related classes for the beginning gardener to the seasoned grower. All classes focus on regenerative cultivation techniques – our gardening and farming is designed to restore our soils, protect our waterways, and grow healthy food.
2021 Farm & Garden Class Offerings (click to register):
- Introduction to Scything – Saturday, June 12 at 10am
- Backyard Composting Workshops – multiple dates
- Garden Primer with Farm Manager – March 27 at 1pm-4pm
Horn Farm Center Health and Safety Policy
Due to COVID-19 the Horn Farm Center is offering on-site educational programming with some modifications in order to ensure the health and safety of our visitors, volunteers and staff. All classes will be held outside and are limited to 15 participants per class. If more than one class occurs on the same day, start times will be staggered to reduce the number of individuals arriving at the same time. Multiple hand sanitizer stations are available. We will adjust as needed as time passes and things change.
Participant expectations are as follows:
- Participants are required to bring a mask and wear it when proper physical distancing cannot be maintained. We have a limited supply on hand if you forget yours.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet must be maintained except in case of family members.
- Do not attend if sick or recovering.
Until further notice, no indoor classes are available at this time. We are offering virtual classroom experiences via zoom.