We’ve got two great events coming up this Saturday, February 20th and there is still time to register for both!
Introduction to Permaculture (10am-2pm) Come gain a new understanding of how we can create regenerative systems in all aspects of our lives.
Welcoming the Light! (2:30-4:30) Celebrate the coming spring and learn a new way to make beeswax candles in this wonderful family friendly workshop. More details and registration online!
- Registration is now open for our seasonal Community Garden plots. This year registration is online!
- Upcoming events at the Farm (see the attached calendar for the full 2016 schedule):
- March 12 – Monthly Foraging Class
- March 19 – Seed Swap
- March 20 – 8-month Foraging Intensive begins
- April 2 – Wild Lands Immersion begins
- April 9 – Introduction to Soil
- April 16 – Monthly Foraging Class
- April 23 – Raised Bed Gardening
- May 7 – Annual Heirloom Plant Sale
- We’ll soon be breaking ground on our second greenhouse:
- The Summer Kitchen Conversion is looking great!
Thank you to everyone who makes our work possible!
We are looking forward to seeing you at the Farm,
Horn Farm Center for Agricultural Education